Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAC Top 20 2/18/11

pch2006

Once again, Katie has the top spot and she's not even visiting the top 20 show this week.

1. Katie Armiger - Best Song Ever
2. Carrie Underwood - Mama’s Song
3. Blake Shelton - Who Are You When I'm Not Looking
4. Josh Turner - I Wouldn’t Be A Man
5. Jason Aldean f. Kelly Clarkson - Don't You Wanna Stay
6. Taylor Swift - Back To December
7. Sara Evans - A Little Bit Stronger
8. Brad Paisley - This Is Country Music
9. Thompson Square - Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not
10. Keith Urban - Put You In A Song
11. Chris Young - Voices
12. Lady Antebellum - Hello World
13. Tim McGraw - Felt Good On My Lips
14. Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner's Daughter
15. Sunny Sweeney - From A Table Away
16. Toby Keith - Bullets In The Gun
17. The Grascals w. Dolly - I Am Strong (Cracker Barrel Exclusive)
18. Bo Bice - You Take Yourself With You
19. Ashton Shepherd - Look It Up
20. Steel Magnolia - Last Night Again

Current Chart : GAC's Top 20 Country Countdown : Fan Voted Country Music Video Countdown Show And Chart : Great American Country

lilstar

I have not seen her video. Do you think this is a "true total" or the result of someone else's fans voting for someone, anyone--but against us-as they often do ?

supercarriefan

It's amazing that MS has maintained such a high spot on the countdown for so long! #2 isn't a bad thing, especially considering how long the video has been out.
I really like Katie Armiger. She's fairly new, so it's nice to see her video/song getting played.

tcnole1

She is a new female singer. Not a bad voice. I wonder what this video is all about? She must be parading around nude to be ahead of our girl.;)

Katie is definitely not parading around nude in the video... It's just a fun, cool video for an energetic song. Katie has a great voice and is a wonderful songwriter. If she wasn't on a small independent label out of Texas, she would be a huge star. As it is, she is the highest charting independent female artist ever...

robinannhunt

Katie is definitely not parading around nude in the video... It's just a fun, cool video for an energetic song. Katie has a great voice and is a wonderful songwriter. If she wasn't on a small independent label out of Texas, she would be a huge star. As it is, she is the highest charting independent female artist ever...

Then I will go watch the video. :)