Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAC Top 20 Countdown

DaisyTweets

Oh wow I was just thinking today how I don't watch either GAC or CMT when Carrie has no video to watch or vote for --- here we go!!!!

txacar

Thanks, suellen. Voted.

BTW, both GAC and CMT are definitely missing the Carrie fan hits on their sites. Both are touting Carrie live performance videos to get them back.

DaisyTweets

Thanks, suellen. Voted.

BTW, both GAC and CMT are definitely missing the Carrie fan hits on their sites. Both are touting Carrie live performance videos to get them back.
I was just wondering this morning if it was Carrie's team that did this video or did GAC do it itself and make it apart of the countdown???

txacar

I was just wondering this morning if it was Carrie's team that did this video or did GAC do it itself and make it apart of the countdown???

It's her CMA Awards performance. CMT was tweeting it at their site, now GAC has picked it up. Hope we can get it into the top 20 soon. Fun!!!

DaisyTweets

It's her CMA Awards performance. CMT was tweeting it at their site, now GAC has picked it up. Hope we can get it into the top 20 soon. Fun!!!
Oh I know its her CMA performance but like I said, I was just wondering if it was her team that decided to make it a 'video' or if GAC did it on its own because they wanted or needed Carrie fan hits. Because as I said in an earlier post, I haven't watched GAC or CMT for that matter since SYA left the countdowns.

txacar

Oh I know its her CMA performance but like I said, I was just wondering if it was her team that decided to make it a 'video' or if GAC did it on its own because they wanted or needed Carrie fan hits. Because as I said in an earlier post, I haven't watched GAC or CMT for that matter since SYA left the countdowns.

CMT began tweeting it at their address a couple of weeks ago. The video has been on youtube since CMAs. Not sure how it worked with GAC. If you will notice, they do not have Carrie videos other than the ones on top 20. That's because Carrie's org. charges them to use her videos and they don't keep them on their website if they have to pay for them. (I emailed and asked them why no Carrie videos and that was their answer.) The only way they get Carrie fans is, primarily, through voting. That's why I think they picked it up, after CMT did, to get Carrie fans back. Like you, I haven't been to either site since SYA, and don't watch those channels on TV. Saw Suellen's post today; otherwise, would not have known. Lol, now their viewing audience, as well as hits on their website, will increase. Love it!!!

liz278

Thanks, suellen. Voted.

I had to laugh when I saw this thread, because I am sure that without the Carrie fans voting regularly, they are both suffering. So, what better way to get us back than to give us a video to vote for :p

And I voted :)