Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Story chart updates

Momin

Honestly I think CMT has done a really good job of covering the awards on social media. This was the first time in many years where I was diligently following what's happening. Watching performances as they came, looking winners, looking at reels, looking at Tweets. It was quite well done.

The Nanook

Honestly I think CMT has done a really good job of covering the awards on social media. This was the first time in many years where I was diligently following what's happening. Watching performances as they came, looking winners, looking at reels, looking at Tweets. It was quite well done.
And CBS too. They provided cool photos of Carrie's performance.

txacar

And CBS too. They provided cool photos of Carrie's performance.
Do you think this performance video might be the music video she was filming around March 20 in Vegas (presumably Vegas since that was where she was headed when she left Nashville to film it).

liz278

Do you think this performance video might be the music video she was filming around March 20 in Vegas (presumably Vegas since that was where she was headed when she left Nashville to film it).
I wouldn't mind if they use something like this if she were the "ghost" and they did more with the story.

teesharky

How in the world could it have a negative radio update after that great performance??? i am
mystified. I expected radio to give GS a boost after the cmts. What is going on with this update today???

Reactions: Hil

angeliccarrie

That's the same thing I thought too. She had an incredible performance and won VOTY and they don't play her!!! Very confusing!

CU4ever

Weird updates these past two days. However, it is what it is.
I would have liked a better week this week, but it is what it is. I was talking with someone the other day who isn’t even a huge Carrie fan and they agree it will go to #1, it’ll just be slow like every song is nowadays

FanSince04

I’m not concerned much about #1 or not. I just like to make sense of numbers and these updates throw me for a loop lol. No worries!

rcramer

I would have liked a better week this week, but it is what it is. I was talking with someone the other day who isn’t even a huge Carrie fan and they agree it will go to #1, it’ll just be slow like every song is nowadays
It is quite strange how slow moving it is these days... And really what for, for gosh sakes....

rcramer

^^ I agree, what is the logic behind it.... It should have no reason not to get into the top 10 at some point, but why so dang long... Move the songs along already.....