Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Her That Talk

abbeyjones18

Crazy release day coming up! Carrie's latest, Kelsea's new version of her EP, Cody J's newest, Carly's newest...one of the more busier release days on a while, imo.

montdu39

Crazy release day coming up! Carrie's latest, Kelsea's new version of her EP, Cody J's newest, Carly's newest...one of the more busier release days on a while, imo.
Is it Cody’s album coming out? If so, wouldn’t we also be getting his duet with Carrie?

Zach1998

I’m actually kinda happy she’s doing one more pre release before the deluxe. I know that means fewer unheard songs on the release date, but doing this helps bring in more streams for the individual songs.
See how “Take Me Out” has streamed very well, by being able to be in some of the new music playlists. Maybe they can get “Give Her That” in the new music playlists for the next month, and one of the other new ones in it when the deluxe comes out.

adam1995

It's out in a few hours and she only announced it really recently, a longer preview doesn't seem too necessary with this. I assume we'll see a few posts about it tomorrow.

FanSince04

GHT is similar to “I Got The Boy” by Jana Kramer. However, GHT is a bit more upbeat, heavily influenced by 90s country, and so damn catchy. I would love for it to be a single. I predict it streams well.

CU4ever

Love what I am hearing! Sounds like a classic carrie, late 90s/early 2000s song. I’ll probably have more thoughts when I hear the full thing but I have high hopes for this song! I think it’ll do well.

if OOTT peaks around March, they could probably try to release another song from the deluxe if she’s taking 2024 off. I think this would be a good choice!