Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Her That Talk

Louisa

Eight-time Grammy Award-winning superstar Carrie Underwood releases brand new track “Give Her That” today. Written by Underwood with David Garcia and Lydia Vaughan, “Give Her That” appears on the Deluxe Edition of Underwood’s critically acclaimed Denim & Rhinestones album. Physical and digital pre-order for the September 22nd deluxe release available HERE.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD TALKS ABOUT WORKING ON THE SONG "GIVE HER THAT" IN THE STUDIO.​

“I wrote ‘Give Her That’ with David Garcia and Lydia Vaughan, and it was one of those songs I feel like we had to play with it quite a bit when we were in the studio because it’s a surprisingly hard song to sing. So, we were messing with keys and tempos honestly longer than we probably should have (laughs), but I wanted to get it perfect, and it was just an interesting puzzle to figure out.”