Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glee 3D Movie

m.chill99

I'm quite excited for it :) I got my tix for the special premiere on August 10!!!! I'm SOOO pumped!!!! :spaz::w00tbounc :spaz: :w00tbounc

So who else is gonna see it?

Grace_Of_God

due to the fact ill be a recently broke college graduate i decided against buying the special preview but if theres a midnight showing i will for sure be at that

carrieismy1idol

Unfortnately I'm Not Going To Make It To See It At The Movies But I'm Definitely Going To Rent It,Buy It Or Ask For It As A Christmas Or Birthday Present.

Last edited:

Butterfly13

I might see it but I haven't watched the actual show in a couple of months so I don't know if I would enjoy it or not.

gaycarebear

I was lucky enough to go to the filming of this, and let me just say how amazing it was! With that said, I probably will still go anyways, just to see if I can spot myself in the crowd ;)

rosemarie

I have not seen this movie..But i want to watch this movie...

Please anyone suggest me the name of good site to watch this online.