Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Girl Charting On CMC Australia

Louisa

That's awesome! :) I'm glad to see Good Girl is being well-received in Australia. Thanks for the information. Are you excited for her visit in June?

Louisa

That's awesome! Congratulations Carrie! I'm glad that the Australians are showing their support for Carrie! I'm excited for her Australian tour in June/July. Thanks for the update, AdrianAustraliaCarrie. :)

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Well guess what guys! No GG hasn't hit no.1 this week yet lol like I said it would, but we have 'chart manipulation' - but don't worry it's all in good cause :p

CMC have moved RF Banjo to no.1 this weekend whilst keeping GG at no.2 for a 2nd week as they're trying to stretch out GG closer to the tour (because we have no Blown Away yet & they won't receive it's music video until the tour starts) for further promotion & to give GG multiple weeks at the top! Expect Good Girl to hit the top next week for 2 weeks at no.1 from June 2nd to June 16th! Wouldn't it be great, & u never know it may happen, If we get a 3rd week up until the 23rd - considering the tour & how big Carrie/GG is here/becoming! :) I better not talk too 'soon' - like I already have haha