Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Girl Music Video (Discussion Thread)

liveasong

In order to keep things organized on Carrie Fans, this is where we should all talk about the music video of "Good Girl" ! :cool:

About the release of Good Girl

Carrie Underwood’s hot new co-penned single “Good Girl” will debut its video with an exclusive broadcast and online World Premiere on Monday, March 12 on “Entertainment Tonight,” with an extended ET Online posting following the program, and on VEVO, including a 24-hour exclusive on VEVO.com and VEVO mobile apps. Both “Entertainment Tonight” and VEVO will begin promoting the video with never before seen behind the scenes footage starting this Friday, March 9.

On Tuesday, March 13, Carrie’s “Good Girl” video will be available for purchase on iTunes. Then on Wednesday, March 14 the video will be released to all digital and broadcast partners.

The video was filmed in Los Angeles by director Theresa Wingert.

Source: Carrie Underwood to Debut ‘Good Girl’ Music Video on ‘Entertainment Tonight’-Country Music Is Love

Good Girl (TEASER)

cole

^Excellent post, Bernard! And Lia, on my schedule it says 6:30 pm is when ET comes on tonight.

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so excited for this video!!!!!!!

bigbluegrl23

Can't wait!! Btw guys, I'm sure after the first showing the video it will show up on YouTube, but If you're home, try and watch ET so that their ratings are higher for Carrie :)
Becca

Liatush

^Excellent post, Bernard! And Lia, on my schedule it says 6:30 pm is when ET comes on tonight.

So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so excited for this video!!!!!!!
Liat* i meant how many hours from now... :p

teesharky

Should we take guesses to see if she wears more outfits then the AAG video?? ha ha

I cannot wait! I really wonder what the story line will be? Or will it just be a concept video with high fashion and great shoes? ha ha

Either way--- I already love it from the clip! :) Especially that long white dress with the pink flowers and hot pink shoes scene. That dress and the pink fluffy one where she wears glasses are my favorites so far.

liveasong

Should we take guesses to see if she wears more outfits then the AAG video?? ha ha

I cannot wait! I really wonder what the story line will be? Or will it just be a concept video with high fashion and great shoes? ha ha

Either way--- I already love it from the clip! :) Especially that long white dress with the pink flowers and hot pink shoes scene. That dress and the pink fluffy one where she wears glasses are my favorites so far.

I bet the video will be very different from what Carrie has done before! :)

cole

There's no way I can finish my homework before this video comes out! Darn you Carrie, I'm going to fail this semester because of your new album! :p

pandy

It comes on here about 7:30 pm. Knowing how these things go, it will be the last item on
ET.

Ann055

It's on here at 6:30 CT -- so 7:30 ET. Can't wait...the countdown has begun...3 1/2 hours, give or take a few minutes...

jimshoe

Of course it will be the last thing shown on ET BUT they will hint about it at the start of the show and before each commercial break so as to keep everyone watching!

thunder92

I have class at 7 so I will be missing the debut!! but I dont get off til 10ish so it should be up somewhere by then lol