Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Morning America Video (8-12-13) here!

blitzer50

Had a busy day at work, and been having some software issues lately that have caused some headaches, but I was eventually able to get these done. Let me know if there are any audio problems, I've had some issues with the audio cutting out every 30 seconds. There were a couple of segments (i.e. the health segment) where Carrie didn't say anything, so I left those out. 720p HD DivX versions will come later... how much later will depend on how much CMA Fest stuff I have to edit from tonight. All 3 parts can be played on their own:

Edit: I'm aware of the audio issues, and replacements will be posted at some point, but I'm very busy this week.

Part 1 (Intro - Pop News)
HQ DivX - 146 MBs
Zippyshare.com - CU_GMA_8-12-13_blitzer50_Pt. 1.divx

Part 2 (Interview + CMA Fest Behind the Scenes)
HQ DivX - 149 MBs
Zippyshare.com - CU_GMA_8-12-13_blitzer50_Pt. 2.divx

Part 3 (Jukebox Carrie and Closing)
HQ DivX - 101 MBs
Zippyshare.com - CU_GMA_8-12-13_blitzer50_Pt. 3.divx

Last edited:

nonie

Hi, Richard. So far I've downloaded and watched Part 1 and Part 3 and both videos have audio problems.

blitzer50

That's what I was afraid of guys, thanks for the feedback. The audio problems seem to come when I join the videos in DivX Converter, the separate videos don't have problems. I'll figure it all out later when I have more time.