Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good News! Soul Surfer Getting a Hollywood Red Carpet Premiere! :)

teesharky

I tweeted Bethany to ask if there would be a Red carpet, Hollywood premiere of Soul surfer, and she said yes! :)

yeah! So we will at least get that to look forward to. I am sure Carrie will attend that.

surfer_bethany

@ny4carrie there will be one in Hollywood.

nannygirl

Thanks, Tee, that's awesome! :)

And how do you have so many followers? Lol. And they're like legit. people too! You're like a mini-celebrity! ;)

abbeyjones18

To be honest, I assumed (a pet peeve that I'm really trying to work NOT doing...new year's revolution) that there would be one...thanks for the info... :)

jbrown

Thanks for this. It seems like it's been too long since we got some good Carrie news and now they are slowly coming in. More to come as the week goes by. It is exciting to see all these positive Carrie info from all different sources. We really need them right now.

teesharky

Thanks, Tee, that's awesome! :)

And how do you have so many followers? Lol. And they're like legit. people too! You're like a mini-celebrity! ;)

I have no idea! lol I pretty much opened the account to help support Carrie on twitter since she doesn't have an account. But ever since I started saying not so nice things about SWSRN on occasion, I got alot more followers. lol

teesharky

To be honest, I assumed (a pet peeve that I'm really trying to work NOT doing...new year's revolution) that there would be one...thanks for the info... :)

Oh don't feel bad. I "assumed" she would be nominated for EOTY, and all sorts of things. lol That will teach me to ever assume anything anymore. lol