Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good News! Soul Surfer Getting a Hollywood Red Carpet Premiere! :)

allirishgirl

I tweeted Bethany to ask if there would be a Red carpet, Hollywood premiere of Soul surfer, and she said yes! :)

yeah! So we will at least get that to look forward to. I am sure Carrie will attend that.

surfer_bethany

@ny4carrie there will be one in Hollywood.

:woohoo:

Thanks, Tee, that's awesome! :)

And how do you have so many followers? Lol. And they're like legit. people too! You're like a mini-celebrity! ;)

I have no idea! lol I pretty much opened the account to help support Carrie on twitter since she doesn't have an account. But ever since I started saying not so nice things about SWSRN on occasion, I got alot more followers. lol

:rofl:

lab

:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:
I tweeted Bethany to ask if there would be a Red carpet, Hollywood premiere of Soul surfer, and she said yes! :)

yeah! So we will at least get that to look forward to. I am sure Carrie will attend that.

surfer_bethany

@ny4carrie there will be one in Hollywood.

OK, this CHEER ME UP!!! :sunny::sunny::sunny: Carrie is very proud to be a part of "God's Plans" and I am very sure Carrie can make "Him" proud, too!!!