Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good News! Tons More New Cities Added for Soul Surfer Screening! :)

teesharky

Guys I got another email today-- and look at all the California cities showing Soul surfer now! The other day they only had like 10 cities for all of California, and now there are 10 pages almost. lol

They seem to have added a ton of new cities, so check again and maybe you are included!

SOUL SURFER: Find Theaters and Showtimes

It is showing in Ottawa, Toronto, Kanata, Peterborough, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, etc, and many more Canadian cities too!

And it is now in every USA State including Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, wyoming, montana, etc- and those states that were skipped before.

It is also in Hollywood, LA, NYC, San Diego, SanFran, Miami, etc, and every major city. :)

gran29

It's showing at major theater chains which is great. I was afraid it would be limited release. I guess they're going full bore with it. That's fantastic. I can't wait.

wonton

Yay my little town is showing it now! I don't have to go out of town! Awesome!! Thanks for the heads up T

myeverythingKU

I hope they are playing it somewhere around here! I saw a preview for it yesterday for the first time, and it looks really good!! :)

I didnt think that the movie would have such a wide release, this is great news! And im seeing promotions for it a lot now, and my friends think it looks really good! This is so exciting!!

lilstar

There are a lot of showings in Florida-but none near me!!--DANG!!!--I'm going to have to go to Valdosta, Georgia !!!