Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cole

This is not to get attention or anything, and I promise I am gone after this. But this is a warning to future and current members. There is a member here who is posing as multiple people, and I have had some stalking issues with this person, and I refuse to remain here in contact or even just being around him. Those of you who know me know who this is. I suggest you all stay away from them and please prevent other members from getting involved with them. I never should have been involved.

I had fun, I love Carrie, and I met some wonderful people. I will be back to pm the 3 or 4 friends that I made here, in case they want to stay in contact. That is all, and thank all of you! Keep supporting Carrie! And beware of shady individuals.

S

Shana Cherie

you are immature and u need to grow the **** up little boy. i am a woman and i have provided you with links as well as offered to send u a photo of myself holding up a card with ur name on it. ur an idiot little boy grow up. no man will want a coward like you ... "sean" deserves better.. ur not quality ur illogical and immature.

S

Shana Cherie

stfu anthony ur a desperate loser.. are u losing control little boy? awh u should because ur illogical and like i said u can call me and see that im a woman and i will take a picture holding up a sign. u treat new members like crap and im warning everyone about you

C

carriemariahfan

Lol wow you are both crazy. You think I'm Sean? Umm hello? I'm Cody, not Sean. You're just crazy. Cole you really have some growing up to do. Anthony you're obsessed with Sean.

S

Shana Cherie

im taking a photo of myself holding up a sign with ur names on it ill be posting it as my profile picture in a few minutes so everyone will know what kind of idiots you both are ;)

C

carriemariahfan

OMFG I AM NOT SEAN. I AM CODY!! WHAT THE HELL? I thought Carriefans was a safe place to come and discuss Carrie and me being gay. Anthony if you remember you approached ME first. I never messaged you, I had no idea who you were before I made my account on here and you PM'ed me. Guess I was wrong. Anthony I'm warning everyone about you and how obsessed you are with this Sean person.

C

carriemariahfan

People are crazy. Saying I'm Sean. Which I'm NOT. I'm Cody, I don't even know this Sean person!!

Lstname89

Nicole, do you remember "seantrainor"???

Well he got mad because I created a new "group" without him after he started deleting my posts

He went and created two new members, and asked to join the groups. I let him in thinking they were just new members.

Well his lies got a bit scrambled, and it was REALLY obvious who he was.

C

carriemariahfan

I'm Cody. NOT SEAN. Oh my GOD Anthony you're obsessed with this Sean character.

Daraebe

Cole,

Don't allow these poster to make you leave a place that you love. They are not worth the time or energy. I hope that if you do leave, it is not for long. We will miss you and what you bring to this board

C

carriemariahfan

I'm not Sean, I'm Cody. Jesus Anthony you're ****ing obsessed with this Sean person!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.