Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Government takesdown Megaupload.

carr33

Government takesdown Megaupload. This includes all caps by Blitzer50, PixieGlitter, etc of Carrie that have been uploaded to Megaupload. This will affect a large part of the video section. Article from USA Today.

The government takedown of Megaupload, a popular file-sharing site, has stoked simmering fears that hard-line enforcement of copyright infringements could profoundly disrupt Internet commerce.

Takedown of Megaupload leads to fears Internet commerce will suffer

nmbronefan

I think that if we are able to band together we can put a stop to this type of action by the government, just look at the movement that was made against SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act), websites like Wikipedia and Google blacked out their site for a day to raise awareness that the act was in the government and that if it were to be passed, then the internet as we know it will change. I read about a 12 year old being sued because he had music by a famous artist in the background of the video, I mean come on. Back in the day if someone had a CD that they liked and gave it to their friend to borrow, they weren't sued so what is the difference aside from the level of sharing that we are capable of. It is Hollywood that was pushing the bill and I hate to be the jerk that says it but sorry you cannot afford your new Ferrari, neither can I, welcome to the real world.

jaylee50

Any ideas PLeeeeeeze!!! How can we stop government and industry controls? Not sure about this, but I heard the movie industry is even giving RedBpx trouble.