Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys '13 Audio/Video (2-10-13) here!

blitzer50

I just downloaded the HQ .wmv's for the performance and acceptance speech, and neither of them have any sound. I'm playing them in VLC. The video looks great, but it's silent (and I have my volume turned up all the way).
That's odd. The sound on the wmvs is low (I might need to find a way to crank the volume on those like I did on my old PC), but to have no sound at all... maybe try a different player?

tried all of those, no dice
I downloaded the wmvs too, I have sound but the video jumps
I'm still getting used to the TS file format, I guess it'll be trial and error for me to see what works for people and what doesn't.

maddkat

Staff member
That's odd. The sound on the wmvs is low (I might need to find a way to crank the volume on those like I did on my old PC), but to have no sound at all... maybe try a different player?

I'm still getting used to the TS file format, I guess it'll be trial and error for me to see what works for people and what doesn't.

appreciate everything you do Richard!