Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys '13 Audio/Video (2-10-13) here!

blitzer50

^ winrar is free,download and install then download the files, right click on part 1 of the file and click extract here

I'm having problems with sound syncing up properly and stuttering
Recordings from my satellite box are in TS (transport stream) format, which should be able to be played in programs like VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, etc. What are you using to play it?

blitzer50

Added a bunch of vids, have one or two smaller ones coming. HQ wmvs will likely be made for the bigger files. A new PC means new software that I'm using, so I'm still getting used to doing some stuff differently.

epicamends

I just downloaded the HQ .wmv's for the performance and acceptance speech, and neither of them have any sound. I'm playing them in VLC. The video looks great, but it's silent (and I have my volume turned up all the way).

maddkat

Staff member
Recordings from my satellite box are in TS (transport stream) format, which should be able to be played in programs like VLC Media Player, Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, etc. What are you using to play it?
tried all of those, no dice
I just downloaded the HQ .wmv's for the performance and acceptance speech, and neither of them have any sound. I'm playing them in VLC. The video looks great, but it's silent (and I have my volume turned up all the way).

I downloaded the wmvs too, I have sound but the video jumps

Daydreamer81

Thanks Richard.
I've only play 2 of the videos so far but they all work fine for me and I have a Mac. I'm using VLC to play them just in case anyone wanted to know.

epicamends

Hmmm I wonder what's going on with my computer then. Maybe I'll try deleting the files and re-downloading them.