Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the singles! Before and after

countrymusicfan15

Just for fun...
So based solely on the tracklisting, what do you guys think the singles will be?? Here is what I am thinking!

1. Smoke Break
2. Renegade Runaway
3. Chaser
4. Clock Don't Stop
5. Church Bells
6. Choctaw County Affair

teesharky

Unfortunately we will never get 6 singles. In fact, we never even get 5 singles-- which pisses me off to no end. Miranda gets 5 almost every time.

So-- I will pick 4 singles, but include an alternate for a "dream" 5th single just in case pigs fly and the sky turns pink. lol

1. Smoke Break
2. Renegade Runaway
3. Mexico
4.Chaser
5. Relapse

Carrieroxmysox2011

1. Smoke Break
2. Renegade Runaway
3. Church Bells
4. Clock Don't Stop
5. The Girl You Think I Am

I agree with Tee, no way we get 6 singles. I wish we did tho.

Suellen

1. Smoke Break
2. Renegade Runaway
3. Church Bells
4. Dirty Laundry
5. Chaser

CMF15, just to let you know Brenda is on this site now.

tgbrinker

I think we're getting Smoke Break as proof of versatility and an overall vibe to the new album and the remaining singles are in order of the tracklisting.

1. Smoke Break
2. Renegade Runaway
3. Dirty Laundry
4. Church Bells
(maybe) 5. Heartbeat

Claire2004

1. Smoke Break
2. Renegade Runaway
3. Like I'll Never Love You Again (because it's from the Love Junkies!)
4. Church Bells
5. Choctaw County Affair

gocountrymusic

I know haven't commented on on the actual playlist, but I think this is the first time of love every single title. I love the one word titles. I think there might be a chance that we get 5 singles this time but I won't hold my breath.

Smoke Break
Renegade Runaway
Like I'll Never Love You Again (I believe with the success this trio had with girl crush we might finally get a love song as a single depending how people respond to it)
Chaser
Dirty Laundry

Besides Like I'll Never Love You Again and Smoke Break I have a feeling the other singles will be more up tempo. The title I'm most intrigued by is Relapse. It could be about falling back into an unhealthy relationship or getting a phone call of a loved one going into Relapse. I need to hear this album. I think it'll be a favorite on here that will not be a single.

lizcarlo

Smoke Break
Renegade Runaway
What I Never Knew I Always Wanted
The Girl You Think I Am
Dirty Laundry

Smoke Break
Renegade Runaway
Like I'll Never Love You Again
Relapse/ Heartbeat (I feel like either Heartbeat or Relapse will be a single since those are the 2 tracks Crowell produced)
Church Bells

The Nanook

Smoke Break
Runaway Renegade
Church Bells
Like I'll Never Love You Again
Choctaw County Affair

I think we'll get at least one single from Mark Bright, namely Church Bells (this way Crowell is involved too) rather than one of his picks from the back of the album. You don't have Lindsey, McKenna, and Rose write a song and have it produced by Joyce and not release it - so long as it's a unique song akin to Girl Crush and Burning House rather than something like Look At Me. And I think they might take a chance and release Choctaw County Affair. Or maybe Dirty Laundry will replace either or both of the two aforementioned songs.

Turns out I have the same picks as Claire.

luxoricious

I would say

1- Smoke Break (duh)
2- Renegade Runaway
3- Heartbeat OR Dirty Laundry
4- The Girl You Think I Am

And I won't go for a fifth single, because we likely won't get it =(
And I chose those because Carrie has been releasing mostly singles which she wrote (I only remember Blown Away being the one she didn't wrote off her latest singles, and I think besides Just a dream, since CR all the singles were written by her, am I right?).

Just because Blown away wasn't written by her, and it still was a single, I would go with Dirty Laundry as a single too, maybe replacing Heartbeat (which sounds awful to me, hopefully it will be a good song, but the title sounds just so corny... and pop).

maddkat

Staff member
1.Smoke Break
2.Renegade Runaway
3.Choctaw County Affair
4.Relapse or maybe an outside shot of Isaiah's song getting released if it's one Carrie wants released.Of course it might be one of those songs she'll never sing live

I don't see more then 4 singles since that's all we ever get :-(

adam1995

I hope she doesn't release them in order from the album, unless they are the best songs. Seeing as SB is the fifth track, hopefully it's not going to be that way.