Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the singles! Part 2 (clips)

countrymusicfan15

It's that time again :D Now that we've heard the clips, what songs do you think will be released as singles?

Here are my picks! btw this was NOT easy lol

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Do You Think About Me
4. One Way Ticket
5. Two Black Cadillacs

As much as I already love Who Are You, I can't imagine the last track being released unfortunately. I am ok with that though. My 5 all-time fav Carrie songs are all non-single songs hahaa

bigbluegrl23

It's that time again :D Now that we've heard the clips, what songs do you think will be released as singles?

Here are my picks! btw this was NOT easy lol

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Do You Think About Me
4. One Way Ticket
5. Two Black Cadillacs

As much as I already love Who Are You, I can't imagine the last track being released unfortunately. I am ok with that though. My 5 all-time fav Carrie songs are all non-single songs hahaa

Since she said majority would be up tempo, i'm gonna exchange do you think about me with Cupid.
Becca

carebearcarrie

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Two Back Cadillacs
4. See You Again
5. One Way Ticket
6. Cupid Got a Shotgun/Who Are You

could change the order.

Carrieflattsfan

"Good Girl"
"Blown Away"
"Nobody Ever Told You"
"Cupid's Got A Shotgun/One Way Ticket"
"Thank God For Hometowns"
"Wine After Whiskey"

simonplay

1- Good Girl
2- Blown Away
3- Two Black Cadillacs
4- Cupids Got a Shotgun
5- See You Again
6- Leave Love Alone / One Way Ticket

thunder92

This is very difficult...im gonna guess

Good Girl
Blown Away
Nobody Ever Told You
Two Black Cadillacs
One Way Ticket
See You Again

Claire2004

Good Girl
Blown Away

Wine After Whiskey
Cupid's Got A Shotgun
Two Black Cadillacs
Forever Changed (wishful thinking, lol)

Louisa

Here are my predictions for singles taken from Blown Away. :)

Good Girl
Blown Away
One Way Ticket
Cupid's Got a Shotgun
Forever Changed

Caio

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away

3. See You Again
4. One Way Ticket/Cupid's Got a Shotgun
5. Wine After Whiskey

Manchs

1 - Good Girl
2 - Blown Away
3 - See You Again
4 - Cupid's Got a Shotgun
5 - Two Black Cadillacs
6 - Good in Goodbye/Wine After Whiskey

nccountrygal

I think I need to hear all of the songs in full before I make a guess. After saying that though I do think Cupid's Got A Shotgun will be a single at some point. Just from the clip this song sounds really fun and radio friendly. I would also like to see WAW as a single. Carrie's voice on this song sounds so good!

carrieidol1

Not sure. All I know is "One Way Ticket" NEEDS to be a single. I don't know, but I really think it could end up being her biggest hit since BHC. It's what Country radio loves. ZBB/Kenny vibes with Carrie's voice. Catchy as all hell. It's a smash waiting to happen!

I really hope they milk this album for all it's worth. In that I mean pull a Shania Twain and release at least 8 singles. There are so many smashes on this album! I hope they all get a chance at radio.

Carrieflattsfan

Good Girl
Blown Away
One Way Ticket
Cupid's Got a Shotgun
Nobody Ever Told You

OMG!!! That's so clever. I love it.

I really wish Carrie would change her mind about performing "Forever Changed." It sounds like a beautiful song & Carrie's vocals sound absolutely breathtaking. She has improved in leaps and bounds when it comes to interpreting songs, and especially her own material. I'd kill to her her sing FA live at LEAST once.

jimshoe

OMG!!! That's so clever. I love it.

I really wish Carrie would change her mind about performing "Forever Changed." It sounds like a beautiful song & Carrie's vocals sound absolutely breathtaking. She has improved in leaps and bounds when it comes to interpreting songs, and especially her own material. I'd kill to her her sing FA live at LEAST once.

I totally agree. Forever Changed should be a single and I hope some executives are able to convince her to change her mind and let it become a single.

Suellen

This is so hard because I love all of them. :confused:

1 - Good Girl
2 - Blown Away
3 - Two Black Cadillacs
4 - One Way Ticket
5 - Cupid's Got a Shotgun
6 - Wine After Whiskey

jaks_weyn

GG - After hearing the clips, I believe they made the right choice for the first single!

BA - Amazing song from the clip and descriptions and this will be a big change in Carrie's direction and what people would think as Carrie's direction.. :D plus since this is the album title as well, it is great promo for the album itself..

OWT - 90% sure that this will be released near summertime or during summertime.. it's just the PERFECT summer song!

TBC - after a break from being dark due to OWT, dark Carrie will be back with this song

WAW - Carrie always closes her album with a non-uptempo song.. WAW would be a perfect closer.. and when Carrie closes the album she would be like 30 or 31, and I think she and Mike will decide to have a baby by then.. so maybe a longer break for Carrie? Anyhows, if this is the case, then the last song should really stick in people's mind, and I think WAW will be massive enough that it will stay in people's mind and heart... :D