Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy New Year

Schrodinger

Happy New Year everyone! So, what are your plans for tonight? Any New Year's resolutions?

We're not going anywhere - staying home, probably watching the Anderson Cooper's show and toasting with sparkling cider, neither of us likes champagne.

As for New Year's resolutions - I usually make one that is 100% keepable (that's a word, I just made it up) it's not to make any New Year's resolutions except this one. However, this year they are, The first is to read more, I normally read 75+ books a year but fell down on the job last year, just getting to 41. The second is to restart blogging, I have two domain names for the new blogs, my old one was Geek Thoughts and I just got tried of writing about work. The new blogs will be: Schrodinger's Cat: Dead or Alive (schrodingerscat.net) about pop culture the good and the stupid; the second one is BiPolar Bears(bipolarbears.net), which is about being Bipolar. The second part of the resolution is to keep up a posting schedule. I plan on having the blogs up in the next week.

Suellen

Happy New Year to you too and to everyone on Carriefan site. Really do not have any great plans for tonight just going out to eat tonight than to a friend's house.

Carrieflattsfan

Happy new year everyone! I hope, it's a safe, happy, and blessed one, and be safe tonight. :)

I'm not calling anything a resolution, but rather goals for the year:

* Get (and stay) organized
* Go back to school and decide on a career path
* Be happy/healthy

CorayyMac

Happy New Years to all the Carebears on this forum. :)

I have no plans for tonight which kind of suck, but that's what happens when you make friends in college and their all in a different part of the state lol. My goal is to get my Carrie site up and running ( CarrieDaily.com ) I used to own a Carrie site, but my host wasn't that great so take two lol. My easy resolution would be to see Carrie live since I have my tickets I can mark that one off the list in March lol.

Farawayhills

Rabbie Burns' lament for a lost childhood, written in Eighteenth Century Lallans Scots, which is sometimes said to have become the most widely sung song in the world (mainly tonight!)

A very happyNew Year to all my friends on CarrieFans :D

mlawlor

Happy New Year (10 min for me!) just continued my tradition of watching Carrie rock out NYE in real time!

carebear4eva

Happy New Year everyone! So, what are your plans for tonight? Any New Year's resolutions?

We're not going anywhere - staying home, probably watching the Anderson Cooper's show and toasting with sparkling cider, neither of us likes champagne.

As for New Year's resolutions - I usually make one that is 100% keepable (that's a word, I just made it up) it's not to make any New Year's resolutions except this one. However, this year they are, The first is to read more, I normally read 75+ books a year but fell down on the job last year, just getting to 41. The second is to restart blogging, I have two domain names for the new blogs, my old one was Geek Thoughts and I just got tried of writing about work. The new blogs will be: Schrodinger's Cat: Dead or Alive (schrodingerscat.net) about pop culture the good and the stupid; the second one is BiPolar Bears(bipolarbears.net), which is about being Bipolar. The second part of the resolution is to keep up a posting schedule. I plan on having the blogs up in the next week.

Did you catch Kathy Griffin ripping on Taylor Swift for lip-syncing? :D

Happy New Year :)