Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy St Patricks Day :)

allirishgirl

st-patricks-day-images-glitter-shamrock-hat.gif

cant wait for tomorrow :)
theres gonna be some serious drinking done in this side of the Atlantic :D

cassie2

Staff member
Melissa and to all that will be Wearing The Green.........Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!

This will be the phrase of the day on both sides of the pond :rofl:.......Pionta Guinness, le do thoil.

Erin Go Bragh!!!!!

allirishgirl

Melissa and to all that will be Wearing The Green.........Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!

This will be the phrase of the day on both sides of the pond :rofl:.......Pionta Guinness, le do thoil.

Erin Go Bragh!!!!!

go raibh maith agat :)
im not too fond of the black stuff myself but i might just have to have a pint tomorrow ;)

pklongbeach

Happy St.Paddy's Day everyone.
Since today is my namesake, it is sortof assumed that I will go to work in green and act a fool. Which I will proudly!
I'm alittle past my partin' days, but I have a corned beef, potatoes, and caroots in the fridge waitin to be cooked up later.
Have a safe and sane one Carriefans!
Erin Go Bragh!

epicamends

now if that happens you need to tell me! i have never celebrated Paddys Day in Dublin. we talked about it this year & plans just didnt work out.

Ahh it would be so fun! I seriously need to start saving up for a Europe trip, and Ireland will be one of the first places I go. It's just beautiful there.

nannygirl

Ah, a St. Patrick's Day tradition! Turn everything green and tell the kids leprechauns broke into the house! xD