Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ann055

HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY US FRIENDS! HAPPY DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO DO NOT CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING!

Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving today or not at all, we can all agree that we are thankful we have Our Girl sharing her life with us! We can also be thankful that Our Girl has found her wonderful husband! We can all be thankful for all of our friends here at Carrie Fans, whether we argue or not...I consider all of you my friends!

All of you, my friends, have a WONDERFUL DAY and I certainly hope you will be able to spend some time with your family and loved ones, irregardless of whether you celebrate this day known as Thanksgiving or not!

Love you all,

~Ann

Cps235

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. I'm so thankful to be part of the CareBears Community. So proud and so blessed. I'm so grateful for everyone contributing to this site!! Let every day be Thanksgiving. I hope we all find reasons in our everyday life to be thankful for! :)

liz278

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I know that I have much to be thankful for and I wish that I remembered everyday that I am blessed in many ways.

I am also like so many here thankful for all of you who spend time with everyone. I have so much fun coming on here daily to read everyone's comments.

Ann055

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving -- I am so thankful for so many people! I was at home by myself because I was sick and no Thanksviging dinner....but that doesn't matter at all!!!! I have so many things to be thankful for and a Thanksviging Dinner or any food doesn't matter. My God will take care of me....I had other things to do besides eat til I was absolutely stuffed or watch football. People are much more important to me than a meal.....and my youngest son agrees with me -- he ordered pizza and was by himself as well. We are both extremely happy - my heart is smiling....

liz278

^^Ann, if more people had your attitude then this world would be a much better place! It is so refreshing to read your comments. I know that we complain about so much on here but when it gets to the nitty gritty we do have so much to be thankful for.

Ann055

^^Ann, if more people had your attitude then this world would be a much better place! It is so refreshing to read your comments. I know that we complain about so much on here but when it gets to the nitty gritty we do have so much to be thankful for.

Thanks you so much, Liz! I complain sometimes too and I get angry...but I try so hard to be positive, even if I'm disappointed or angry. I don't always succeed, but I do try. I think it took me first getting really ill 7 years ago & when I saw Carrie walk into that audition room for Idol for me to begin to see the light! My emotions and caring for others just grows each and every day.

I'm no saint, nor am I always positive...but I try really hard to see the cup half full. My illness has helped me so much and I wouldn't change it for one second. I'm just a country girl who always strives to be positive...I don't always succeed, however I try again the next day!

Thanks again, Liz!

Carrieflattsfan

Thanks you so much, Liz! I complain sometimes too and I get angry...but I try so hard to be positive, even if I'm disappointed or angry. I don't always succeed, but I do try. I think it took me first getting really ill 7 years ago & when I saw Carrie walk into that audition room for Idol for me to begin to see the light! My emotions and caring for others just grows each and every day.

I'm no saint, nor am I always positive...but I try really hard to see the cup half full. My illness has helped me so much and I wouldn't change it for one second. I'm just a country girl who always strives to be positive...I don't always succeed, however I try again the next day!

Thanks again, Liz!

Ann,

Thanks so much for this wonderful post! I really admire and respect your perservence and positive attitude.

Keep smiling.

In the words of Carrie, "sometimes everything else seems so small."

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! I had a wonderful day with my family- the best in a long time.
It really is the time I realize how lucky I am. Being a part of Carriefans had been wonderful. Thanks guys for everything , and of course Carrie for lifting me up through the dark times. ❤