Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Undo It went platinum yet?

carebear4eva

^^^I am happily surprised to see MS keep weekly sales at 10k or above these past month or two. If MS gets an average of 7k in sales for the next 10 weeks, then it would be at 416k. Another 10 weeks of 4k/week and another 10 weeks of 3k/week (like TH after it peaked) will put it at 486k. So, I can see MS getting to 500k by the end of this year.

JTTW is at around 1750k. So, yeah, sometime this decade...lol.

CC is at 1579k. It has been selling at 5k or better per week for a long time (like the past 30 weeks). At 5k/week, that's 260k/year. So, maybe in 2-3 years for CC to get to 2 million.

By the way, I find BHC to be a beast. Amazing that about 200k has been sold in the past year. It has one of the best staying power in sales for songs that have sold 3 million plus. BHC will be in rare company when it crosses 3.5 million.

Unfortunately, that company is basically SWSRN infested. Love Stroy, and YBWM are 2 of the 3 country songs that have sold more. LA's NYN is the third. Hope to see the day when BHC crosses all three. clh_hilary, could you please analyse the selling rates of the other 3 songs, compare it with BHC's selling rate, and thus estimate an approximate time span after which BHC may hit #1?

carriecountrystar

how about at the ACMs- carrie performs a medley of all her #1 singles (like she did at the AMAs in 2006 BHC, JTTW, DFTRM).
NOW THAT WOULD BE EPIC EPIC EPIC

example: last name (prequel), before he cheats, Cowboy casanova (sequel).
undo it, I told you so, wasted, so small, don't forget to remember me
all american girl, inside your heaven, mama's song, just a dream
jesus take the wheel, temporary home

^(DO YOU SEE THE STORY? D: D: D:D )

13 #1 singles. YEAH RIGHT IN THEIR FACES

oh and not to mention, the sales would shooooot

yes that would be fantastic and the sales would shout up as BHC's are going to anyway when the Idol 10th anniversary compilation comes out March 15th hopefully it'll stay the 3rd best selling country single ever behind Lady A's Need You Now which is 4x platinum and She Who Shall Remain Namelesses Love Story which is 5x Platinum though The biggest selling CD Single in history is Elton John's Candle In The Wind 1997 which is 11x Platinum and the highest digital song in history is 6x platinum the Black Eyed Peas I've Got A Feeling the first single that ever went 4x platinum was Whitney Houstons cover of I Will Always Love You in January 1993 not even 2 months after the release of the movie The Bodyguard Some hearts has sold about 62.1% of what the bodygaurd soundtrack has right the BG Soundtrack has sold 11.4 million and sells 8k yearly and of course SH has sold nearly 7.1 million and sells 100k+ yearly though the Bodyguard was released 15 years earlier