Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

JoeOrfino

Hi guys! I'm Joe. Nice to meet you all.

I'm a Carrie fan all the way from France. I have been a fan of her since the "Blown Away" era". Country music is almost unknown in France so that's why i'm a little late "to the party", even tho i've heard of Carrie way before but i didn't give her à try.....big mistake (of course). She changed my mind about country music just like she could also change a lot of opinions all around the world if people gave her a try because she truly is one of the best artist and vocalist in the industry.

I'm very happy to be apart of this community, to read and comment with you all.

Farawayhills

Welcome, Joe - we have many countries represented on the board, & it's always a pleasure to see Carrie's work reaching new audiences.

Josh

I'm happy to see fans in other countries! I know she isn't that popular outside of the U.S, but I always wished she were. I like her way more than Kelly Clarkson and I think more people should give her a chance. Although, Kelly is pretty talented as well.