Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Please!!

rosie08

Hey everyone I know I haven't been on here much but there is a good reason. I have been making Bears for cancer peoples and right now I am making bears for donations for this little six year old girl name Baylee. so I am selling them to help her family out. But what I need from ya'll is please go on FB and go to pray fro Baylee page and press like and read her story and updates she is such a sweet little girl who needs a smile. and if you want you can you can go to my page and kerriebears and be my friend:). I am still voting and requesting and all that stuff. just can't talk right now. miss ya'll though.

rosie08

I am just letting ya'll know I love Carrien she is my girl. but I will not stay on a carrie site that doesn't care for other human beings. so I am removing myself completely.I know Carrie would care if she knew. so see ya!!!!!!

cassie2

Staff member
Rosie you are doing wonderful things. So kind of you to be helping so many other people. I hope your little friend Baylee recieves the very best of care and that her treatments are successful.
You are most certainly making a difference in many lives!

Suellen

Rosie, I’m going to keep Baylee in my prayers. I do have Facebook but not very active on it; do you have a link to go to Baylee page. What you are doing for cancer patients and for Baylee is so thoughtful.

Ann055

Rosie, Baylee is in my thoughts and prayers! I don't use Facebook but I really commend you and appreciate you doing whatever you can for this special little girl and others!