Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEUR:Trojan.Script Iframe

CALEBJOE

I happened to pm Cassie about this yesterday as this started yesterday for me.I have Kaspersky for virus software protection the night before i wasn't getting the message HEUR:Trojan.Script Iframe detected so far my virus program is blocking it.I don't think it's actually this site but that somehow something was put on i found this from a poster that described to someone else what this is.

It means the website is actually embedded with a trojan horse, meant to get in to your computer for whatever reason, obviously bad.

It does this through embedding an iframe, which is a HTML code element. As it is an iframe, it may not be the actual site that is infected, but it may be that someone exploited the comment system and managed to embed an iframe with the trojan in it. Either way, avoid the site if you can, if not, make the web administrator aware of it if you can.

So any suggestions i'm not sure if my software is picking up something that's not there or is there.But i don't know if all Anti viruses can detect this anyone else having issues.

cassie2

Staff member
Joe, just so you know I did pass on your problem to all the other staff members. Hopefully, we will hear a reply shortly! Hang in there!

CALEBJOE

Joe, just so you know I did pass on your problem to all the other staff members. Hopefully, we will hear a reply shortly! Hang in there!

Thanks Cassie i was looking online myself trying to see what exactly this was i appreciate your help on this;)