Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

CanadianGurl

Hey I'm Missy I'm 26 I Live In Canada I'm A Huge Carrie Underwood Fan Been A Fan Since American Idol I Don't Like Alot Of Country Music But Carrie Is Deff One Of My Favs She's Tied At Number One With Reba McEntire I Have a 4 Year Old Nephew Who Loves Carrie Also He think's she pretty and that she's his girlfriend even tho she's married he still says thats my girlfriend i hope to one day take him to her concert and i think meeting her would make him really happy haha
anyway if you have any Questions just ask

Last edited:

cassie2

Staff member
Welcome Missy! I hope you will enjoy your time her at Carrie Fans, You will find the latest information on Carrie right here, plus you will also get to know the best Carrie Fans ever! Enjoy!

Last edited:

carrietakethewheel

Welcome to CF, Missy! I'm Ashley. :) Should you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a visitor message in my profile. Hope you enjoy your stay here!