Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone !! Im from Uruguay !!!

simonplay

Im the number one Carrie Underwood Fan from here !!!!!!!

I vote for her in everywhere !

Love her amazing voice !

and of course hate TS ! haha

sorry for my english , is not the best :(

robinannhunt

Welcome to carriefans. Would you believe that you are the third Uraguayan I know on this board, lol? Have fun here.

carebear4eva

Hi!
I'm from Dubai! But, I'm Indian myself! How international is Carrie??

Welcome to carriefans.com. I guess I'm the most appropriate person to welcome you, because I am new myself (only 2 months) and can vouch for how AWESOME this site is! ALL FOR THE LOVE OF CARRIE! (That's the de facto motto of the site, started by CarrieCountry)

Let me know if you need any help, cuz the first week or so can be a little new-school. There are some AMAZING people on this site, here's my top list :

robinanhunt, who I see has already introduced herself.

teesharky (Theresa), who is one of the funniest people here, when she's not being extremely melodramatic! Follow her twitter @ny4carrie if you have one, she's extremely prompt. She's also a huge TS hater. We call TS "SWSRN" here. It stands fro Someone Who Shall Remain Nameless. Saying the name is forbidden! (Just kidding)

cary7863, our resident chart guru. Amazing with anything related to chart data, and also posts DAILY Mediabase chart updates when we have a single going on. You can find that thread, which is, I suppose, the heart of this site here :
http://www.carriefans.com/forums/ca...ries-songs-mediabase-charts-play-era-721.html

AdrianAustraliaCarrie, cuz nothing is complete without one person from Down Under. She heavily promotes Carrie in Australia, and we do our bit to pitch in.

epicamends, who is a senior fan, and very nice person.

Jade_kt, who always knows what is going on everywhere.

12russ79 (hope I got it correct), who is the MOST upbeat and optimistic person in the world. Easily recognizable by his HUGE CAPS-LOCK FILLED SIGNATURES!

underwood9098 : the absolute king of signatures and avatars, his siggys are BEE-YOO-TEE-FULL.

liveasong, whose name you will probably recognize from YouTube. Makes THE best Carrie videos.

Claire2004 : a Carrie fan from the Phillipines. Very nice person from what little we've spoken.

Then there are the moderators and owners of the site. opry7076 (the numbers wrong isn't it?) and Jeff are the most familiar. Again, all very nice people.

FINALLY, there is the one person who we all bow down to as king. HE is the true Carebear, and HE is the only person worth recognizing in the world. The entire site revolves around this one person. Without him, we would be doomed.
No,I am not talking about myself ;)
I am talking about........PSYMON!

Welcome to this site again, and hope you enjoy yourself.

robinannhunt

WOW! a great post by carebear4eva. IF you have any questions about this site just let us know. Except for the big trade it is rather slow because carrie does not have a single on the radio.

carebear4eva

WOW! a great post by carebear4eva. IF you have any questions about this site just let us know. Except for the big trade it is rather slow because carrie does not have a single on the radio.

Thank you :)

And yes, things are slow right now. Which makes it a good time to generally chat with people and make friends.

simonplay

thank you all !!! for the information ! I follow this page since 2008 I think . I know Carrie does not have a single on the radio :( .
I hope the next single be What Can I Say? !!!

Sorry for my english !

carebear4eva

thank you all !!! for the information ! I follow this page since 2008 I think . I know Carrie does not have a single on the radio :( .
I hope the next single be What Can I Say? !!!

Sorry for my english !

If you apologise for your English again, I will kill you!!!! IT'S FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!