Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Everyone!

carolinagirl

Hi Everyone!

I can't wait till September for the Storyteller Tour! I love all the songs on the Storyteller album! I can't wait to see Carrie perform Choctaw County Affair and Renegade Runaway. I have been a fan since American Idol! I hope to know everyone!

Emily

txacar

Hi, Emily. Welcome to Carriefans. You're going to love the concert in September. Hope you enjoy it here, as well.

Kizmet311

Welcome! Hope you enjoy posting here. Sometimes we argue with each other a little, but we usually make up, haha.

thaifood

Welcome to this crazy quilt family. We are in dire need of a drunken uncle that puts on the lampshade if you are interested.

Hi Emily, welcome to this wonderful Carrie site and the fans on here are great. we sometimes don't always agree on things and we do argue but we do make up and we have fun on here to. I love to come here and read what Carrie fans write and keep up to date on Carrie and what she is doing and so forth this is a great Carrie fans site you will enjoy it.