Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

High School Senior Buys Valentine's Day Flowers for All 834 Girls at His School

Ann055

If this young man was my son I would be VERY proud of him.

Yes, I agree Jim! I saw this yesterday and I thought what a wonderful young man and he clearly was thinking about it for a long time because he started saving. Very cool story!

JB172

Yes, I agree Jim! I saw this yesterday and I thought what a wonderful young man and he clearly was thinking about it for a long time because he started saving. Very cool story!
My wife & I were watching the local ABC news morning news before GMA came on and they ran the story both of us thought the same thing that you do.

cmuf2011

Why couldn't he went to my school when i was in high school everybody except me would receive flowers, balloons, chocolates, a stuff animal, and/or a card etc etc. And by everyone i literally mean everyone in my class. And so while everyone has all of this gifts on/by his/her desk i would be the only one who has nada, nothing.

lizcarlo

Its nice to hear sweet stories of kindness. That's so generous, caring and thoughtful; especially considering he worked hard to pay for the flowers so the young women in the school would not get their feelings hurt about not getting flowers.