Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am getting married!!

&ILoveHim

I haven't been on here in quite a while, but I feel like I should share this with EVERYONE!

I am getting married January 7th, 2012! I am so very excited. my fiance is in the Navy and as soon as his schooling is over, he is going off to training. By then, I should have my cosmetology diploma from school and will move to Florida with him when he gets back (That will be sometime during the spring)

I can't wait!!!! :D

cassie2

Staff member
May your life together be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding!!! Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

&ILoveHim

Thanks you guys! And yes, we both want children in the future (Mostly me though...It's the future mother in me calling out lol) I want 4 children but he's like "You'll be lucky to get too!" :p So since twins run on both sides of my family and hit my generation directly (Of course, that's what "They" say) then hopefully I'll have twins, which I really want...even though I'm only 5 feet tall and Idk if my body can handle two babies at once lol! Sorry I'm rambling now, I'm just so excited!