Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am so blessed to have such a great positive role model like you!!! :)

CarrieFan#1

Dear Carrie, If you ever read this, I just want you to know how blessed I am to have your positive influence on my life! Your songs have gotten me through my parents divorce, and also the stress of Junior High and High School!! I don't think I can even count the number of times I have ridden the bus home with your songs playing on my Ipod! No matter what mood I am in, your songs have/will always put me in an even better mood!

I am going to celebrate my 16th Birthday this October, and I have been so graciously blessed with tickets to one of your concerts on May 26! I have been dreaming about this for so long, and I just can't believe it is actually going to happen!! Just thank you so much for being the wonderful person that you are, and please just know that whenever you might be feeling sad or discouraged, you always have the love of your supported fans! *Although I might be your biggest fan ever! -Just sayin' :) I am so pumped about seeing you in concert!!

I love you Carrie Underwood!!! Love, Jordan