Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I entered my mom in a contest can I get votes pleeeease??

phillygirl

Totally been MIA for awhile on this board but this thing called life gets in the way!! But I need some help from my fellow carrie fans if I can.

So my mom is a big Bruno Mars fan. They are having a private instudio concert and M&G on Mother's Day with him. So I entered my mother and I'm trying to get some votes!! You can vote once per day until May 5th! You do need to register but it only takes a few seconds and you can opt out of recieving any emails from the radio station! I appreciate any and all votes. My mom is the greatest and means the world to me. And I just want to do something special for her. When I heard of this contest I thought it was perfect!! I will post the link if it doesn't pop up with a picture of me as a baby and my mom holding me just look for me on page 1 under love at first kiss. Thanks thanks so much!!

Mix 106.1 - You Control The Mix!