Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got a job!!!!!!!

Hi guys I'm so excited because I finally found a job that I work at next year. I applied one of the restaurants here in California that will be opening next year in January. I went to my job interview last week and it went went well. The manger told me that he will consider the people that applied and I have to wait three days till I hear from them. I got a voicemail yesterday and one of the supervisors called me and she looked at my part time resume and she told me she would like me to come to the training of the employees next year in January. I called one of the supervisors just to return her call and she called me back again and I asked her what time the training will start and she said she isn't sure yet because the restaurant will still be under construction and she will email me the information about the job training for the restaurant. After my job interview I prayed really hard and yesterday my prayers were answered Thank You GOD!!!!!!!

cassie2

Staff member
Congratulations! The power of prayer is awesome Andrew! What a wonderful Christmas present and a fabulous start of 2013 for you! I'm thrilled for you!!!