Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I met Steven Tyler!

oscarmom

IMG_8443 (1) (1).JPG

it was a dream. ( for those who don't know me, I was at the CMT crossroads show because I love both of them, posted a few pics of it)

anyway, I saved my money and got the meet and greet ticket for the Atlanta concert. it was incredible to meet him ( gave him that necklace) and it went by really fast. but so worth it. the concert was awesome, I Had a seat right at the end of the catwalk so they were very close to me all nite. the whole experience was magical.

my concert pics are here if anyone would like to see

Aerosmith Atlanta July 26 2012 pictures by oscarmom - Photobucket

oscarmom

Sooooo happy for you - awesome moment when you finally get to meet those you've been wanting to.

yes it is and meeting him was on my bucket list for a long time. decided to go for it for my 56th birthday. one of those lifetime moments I'll never forget. would love to meet Carrie too ( maybe someday)