Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I won tickets to see Soul Surfer!

sosmallgirl

My local Christian radio station was giving out tickets for those who'd call in and share their story of how they overcame something difficult in their life or you could share the Soul Surfer on Facebook and comment on their wall. Well, I tried calling in but could never get through. But I did share the trailer. And I just found out I won two tickets to see Soul Surfer April 2nd! I'm so excited!!!

Oh, and as a side, someone did call in and shared how Carrie's Jesus Take the Wheel brought them through a death in their family, and they had to drive across the country. Great to hear Carrie's positive influence!

jeff

just another fan
talking about Christian radio stations, KLOVE (a Christian station which is broadcast nationally) is also talking/promoting the movie quite a bit