Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idol airplay - 6/6/11: Paisley/Underwood duet shaping up to be a big hit

Pi314CA

Jun 06, 2011
Paisley/Underwood duet shaping up to be a big hit
By Brian Mansfield, USA TODAY

Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson's Don't You Wanna Stay remains the week's most-played track from an American Idol act, but the song most likely to replace it at the top of the American Idol airplay chart shows up in the top 10 this week. And it's another country duet.

Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood's steamy Remind Me leaps from No. 22 on the Idol airplay chart last week to No. 9 this week. On USA TODAY's Country radio chart, it's No. 29.

TW/LW
3 3 Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats (2434)
8 9 Carrie Underwood, Undo It (1566)
9 22 Brad Paisley/Carrie Underwood, Remind Me (1503) (#29 Country)
17 17 Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova (1023)
26 25 Carrie Underwood, Jesus, Take The Wheel (746)
27 29 Carrie Underwood, Last Name (737)
30 24 Carrie Underwood, All-American Girl (628)
31 27 Carrie Underwood, Wasted (603)
33 33 Carrie Underwood, Mama's Song (556)
39 41 Carrie Underwood, Temporary Home (465)
45 43 Carrie Underwood, Just A Dream (336)
55 54 Carrie Underwood, So Small (185)
64 64 Carrie Underwood, Don't Forget To Remember Me (112)
69 60 Carrie Underwood, I Told You So (101)
75 70 Carrie Underwood, Songs Like This (62)
93 NA Carrie Underwood, How Great Thou Art (23)
94 93 Carrie Underwood, The Star Spangled Banner (22)

Link: Paisley/Underwood duet shaping up to be a big hit - Idol Chatter: American Idol News, Rumors, & Information

ramb

Great for RM!
And good for UI. That song should've been bigger, is a great great song!

quincyeyes

I'm so happy every week to see that stations are playing Carrie's singing of The National Anthem. It is exciting to see that last week HGTA was spun. Cowboy Casanova is holding up pretty well with respect to the airplay of other idols. I always view this list thinking that aside from BHC, really most of Carrie's songs are only played on one format - country (obviously) whereas I think Kelly and Daughtry for example probably are played on multiple formats throughout the lifetimes of their songs. I could be wrong about that.

Thanks for posting - I love looking at this chart every week.