Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Idol' apologizing to fans

Grace_Of_God

^ idk i was just about to ask that too, i follow ryan and saw that tweet, i was so confused

P.S....Taylor Hicks isnt on the wall?? LOL i didnt notice....

thaifood

They're going to apologize for putting us through 9 years of Simon Cowell when the show could have obviously been so much more fan friendly if he had stayed in the UK.

Grace_Of_God

^ you know.... im not going to lie, if you check my posts a year ago I was one of the people saying "when simon leaves the shows going to suck, he gives the show personality, itll be so boring BLAH BLAH BLAH"...Im totally eating my words now. I LOVE this season. It proves you can be NICE and still get amazing results. I love it. But i dont want to jinx it by speaking too soon haha

supercarriefan

I was just reading about this on MJ's Big Blog, and the general consensus is that Idol will issue an joke apology. Apparently Ryan said on his radio show that the apology is about Steven Tyler's behavior. Here's a link: ‘Idol’ Producers Will Issue Apology for Steven Tyler’s ‘Outrageous’ Behavior | mjsbigblog
I think it will be something ridiculous, and this is a bit of a publicity stunt, but we shall see tonight! If the producers are seriously going to apologize, they have no one to blame but themselves, seeing as they are the ones who edit the audition episodes.