Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idol-Empress Carrie Underwood is named to TIME 100. This is our day. Congratulations

This message is sent to Idol Carrie Marie Underwood who is my magnificent Idol, my awesome Queen-Empress, the righteous guider of my life, the most perfect inspiration to music and the greatest gift for all the Carrie fans

I'm absolutely happy for you. You deserve to be considered one of the most 100 influential people in the world, but at first, you are my most influential person. Thank you so much for being my inspring idol and congratulations.

This is not only your honor but also your fans' honor. We, the Care Bears who live for you everyday, can feel like we ourselves are on TIME 100. You are our own pride.

"If I had a daughter, nothing would make me happier than to hear her say she wanted to grow up to be like Carrie Underwood", said Brad Paisley

If there are more parents who want their daughters to grow up to be like you, this universe will be a perfect world