Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Idol Track Sales 7/21

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
'Idol' track sales: Carrie Underwood, Pia Toscano and more - Idol Chatter - USATODAY.com

'Idol' track sales: Carrie Underwood, Pia Toscano and more

Carrie Underwood's Remind Me duet with Brad Paisley remains the best-selling track featuring an American Idol act this week. According to Nielsen SoundScan, at the rate Remind Me is selling it should pass the half-million mark in about two weeks.

Season 10 gets a new Idol on the charts this week, as Pia Toscano's This Time debuts with a respectable 19,000.

Brad Paisley w/Carrie Underwood, Remind Me (64,000, -5%, 391,000)
Carrie Underwood, Before He Cheats (4,000, -1%, 3.266 million)

HuiZ

Another good week for RM :D

19,000 for less than a week's worth of sales is pretty good for Pia. :)

thunder92

cmon RM video!!! once it comes out RM sales will have a nice spike! although it is not going down much, going up is better any day lol

teesharky

RM is doing quite well considering it has no promotion, no video yet, and no live performance whatsoever. It is like a secret song. lol

clh_hilary

I learned that Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson's "Don't You Wanna Stay" is the best-selling country collaboration single ever (digitally), and it's sold less than 1.5 million copies so far. I wonder whether "Remind Me" will be able to snatch that title!