Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I Didn't Love You chart updates

FanSince04

Just announced by BB that this has moved to #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. It debuted at #2 the week after it was released, being blocked by Fancy Like. Now it has reached the penthouse. Her last Hot Country Songs #1 was Something In The Water back in 2014.
Love to see this! This is an amazing set up to her next era 😃

adam1995

Just announced by BB that this has moved to #1 on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart. It debuted at #2 the week after it was released, being blocked by Fancy Like. Now it has reached the penthouse. Her last Hot Country Songs #1 was Something In The Water back in 2014.

Edit: Some people on pulse are saying that the BB caption on the tweet is a lie. So they may or may not have secured it. Here's the article I'm talking about. Extremely misleading of them to post this if the caption isn't factual.

Yeah, reading the article it said it is her 30th top ten, and she has 14 #1s. I think this is just the article talking about the #2 debut.

CU4ever

Since HCS is airplay + sales + streaming and IIDLY is getting more airplay than Fancy Like, I will be praying it can sneak in #1 tomorrow

maddkat

Staff member
IIDLY moved to #22 yesterday with recurrents removed

it is passed by 'Cold As You' today and drops to 23 (+109/+.569)
23 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 2520 1499 1021 12.280

FanSince04

IIDLY moved to #22 yesterday with recurrents removed

it is passed by 'Cold As You' today and drops to 23 (+109/+.569)
23 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 2520 1499 1021 12.280
Wow, Cold As You must have had an outrageous update lol

CU4ever

Wow, Cold As You must have had an outrageous update lol
Less than 30 spins more than IIDLY, but I guess the points were a bit more. Radio seems to skyrocket and and every song by him to the top no matter the content or quality 🤨

maddkat

Staff member
IIDLY remains at #22 (+111/+.367)
22 JASON ALDEAN/CARRIE UNDERWOOD If I Didn't Love You 2744 1851 893 13.224

Reactions: Hil

FanSince04

Ok… ok… now the climb upwards begins. We were spoiled with the momentum of this song at first, now we will have more of a normal journey (I could be wrong).