Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iheartcountry festival May 7

simonplay

Do you guys think she will do something like stagecoach at this event?

(But with a microphone that works)

Smokyiiis

Geez, had to look up that phrase "guitar pull." They all share the stage together and then 1 is featured for a song at a time?

txacar

Had never heard of a guitar pull so I searched. In case anybody is interested, here's what I found.
“A guitar-pull is a unique concert experience in which several artists are on stage at the same time telling stories, sharing laughs and playing songs – and it’s all acoustic. The unpredictable raw style of the show makes it about as pure of a country music experience as there is. There is no set list; no exploding scoreboards and no telling which artists will sing any given song. It’s amazing. BTW: We researched how it became known as a guitar-pull. Apparently in the early days of country music, there may only have been one guitar at the show and one performer would have to pull it away from another to get any time. I assure you …they all bring plenty of guitars!”

Michael Reid

Anywhere you look it is just labeling the 4 big artists/headliners as Carrie, Maren, Thomas Rhett and Zac Brown Band. Others say they are backstage people and stuff