Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IHeartradio Festival 2018

simonplay

Justin Timberlake, Carrie Underwood, Shawn Mendes, Mariah Carey and Imagine Dragons are among the acts that will play the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas this summer.

The festival announced the performers on Tuesday. Jack White, Jason Aldean, Sam Smith and Rae Sremmurd are among the other big-name performers. The two-day festival will be held at the T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 21 and 22.

Ryan Seacrest will host the festival, which will also be broadcast live on iHeartRadio stations and in a televised special on the CW Network on Oct. 7 and 8.

Luke Bryan, Panic! At the Disco, Lynard Skynyrd and Kelly Clarkson will also perform. Tickets go on sale to the general public on June 15.

https://www.usnews.com/news/enterta...-underwood-carey-to-play-iheartradio-festival

Louisa

2mxg4rd.jpg

Daraebe

Looks The CW will live stream it as well

Each night at the iHeartRadio Music Festival, Elvis Duran will host a live backstage broadcast featuring performances and exclusive artist interviews that will air for fans across iHeartMedia radio stations throughout the country in more than 150 markets and on iHeartRadio. The CW Network will also exclusively livestream both nights of the festival and the Daytime Stage via CWTV.com and The CW App. The CW Network will then broadcast a two-night television special on October 7 and October 8 from 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. EST/PST. This year, iHeartRadio's on-air personality Angi Taylor from 103.5 KISS FM in
Chicago
will be the 2018 backstage announcer during The CW's livestream and television special.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmu...s-Celebrity-Presenters-and-Attendees-20180918

Countryfan2448

Dustin Burton

@Dustin2008
38m
38 minutes ago

More
Here’s the lineup for tonight’s @iHeartFestival in #Vegas w/ @carrieunderwood @kelly_clarkson @jtimberlake @Imaginedragons @LukeBryanOnline and more!
It’s gonna be an epic night in Vegas!
*Times are PST.!*
Watch this live on Official Site of The CW Network | The CW or the @TheCW App!
DntSB4XVAAA0kNy.jpg

txacar

Dustin Burton

@Dustin2008
38m
38 minutes ago

More
Here’s the lineup for tonight’s @iHeartFestival in #Vegas w/ @carrieunderwood @kelly_clarkson @jtimberlake @Imaginedragons @LukeBryanOnline and more!
It’s gonna be an epic night in Vegas!
*Times are PST.!*
Watch this live on Official Site of The CW Network | The CW or the @TheCW App!
DntSB4XVAAA0kNy.jpg

Thanks for this. I'm so excited now that I know how to mirror on my TV. So nice to watch live and I will also record when it airs in October.

txacar

She has 30 minutes tonight. Of course, she will sing LW, but I hope she does a couple more from the album. Would love see Drinking Alone performed live.

Countryfan2448

I think Carrie will sing these

Love Wins (the first two be television)
Cry Pretty
Before He Cheats
Jesus Take The Wheel
Dirty Laundry
Church Bells
Ghosts On The Stereo or Low (maybe)

The last time she did this she sang I know you won't.

txacar

^I would love if she sang Ghosts on the Stereo. GOTS, DA, and Low are my favorites on the album.

teesharky

Given that she did JTTW last time she did this festival- I hope she ficys s on more new songs. I understand she has to sing BHC but this is a pop/rock crowd- but a country crowd. She should plan her set list accordingly. I love JTTW etc- but this is not that kind of crowd.