Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IHeartradio Festival 2018

liz278

When this airs, it's a 2 night show. I would like to know what night she is going to be on, and the time. I am asking for you who will watch the whole show to please let me/us know when she is on. Thank you. (I have shows that I really like on Sunday and Monday nights but don't want to miss Carrie)

txacar

When this airs, it's a 2 night show. I would like to know what night she is going to be on, and the time. I am asking for you who will watch the whole show to please let me/us know when she is on. Thank you. (I have shows that I really like on Sunday and Monday nights but don't want to miss Carrie)

I streamed it live so won't be watching. Carrie was on the first night and it appears they are airing the same schedule. My Guide shows JT, Carrie, Kelly, etc. on Sunday night. Monday will be Mariah Carey, etc.

liz278

I streamed it live so won't be watching. Carrie was on the first night and it appears they are airing the same schedule. My Guide shows JT, Carrie, Kelly, etc. on Sunday night. Monday will be Mariah Carey, etc.

Thanks

txacar

^^ Carrie was on the second night of the festival

@bobbybonesshow
13h
On Sunday AND Monday you can catch some of @carrieunderwood's performance at our #iHeartFestival on @TheCW! don't miss it!!

You are correct, of course, lol. As for TV, if the Comcast guide is correct they have reversed the order. Carrie's show is listed on Sunday.

2019 Festival will be Sept. 20-21. Carrie won't be there, at least not on the 21st. She'll be HERE, with ME!!!!!!

Kizmet311

Apparently they are mixing up how they air the festival. Carrie was on last night, but will be on tonight as well.