Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Honor of this weekend......Ever Ever After

cassie2

Staff member
I know Carrie always says she won't celebrate Valentine's Day, but with todays news of the move to Nashville....I think this video is just what this weekend is going to be all about for Carrie and Mike!

m.chill99

What?!?!?!?!?! She's not celebrating V-Day??? I hope she can celebrate it next year cuz' she needs some time with Mike. I love this song!!!

opry051008

What?!?!?!?!?! She's not celebrating V-Day??? I hope she can celebrate it next year cuz' she needs some time with Mike. I love this song!!!

It's not that she can't. It's that she doesn't like to. She always says that she's against V-day because she believes that your significant other should treat you like it's V-day throughout the year not just on V-day.

m.chill99

It's not that she can't. It's that she doesn't like to. She always says that she's against V-day because she believes that your significant other should treat you like it's V-day throughout the year not just on V-day.

Yeah Carrie! Fight the power! lol:p She's right. And Mike better do that!!!

opry051008

i know :( but you can understand why they were deleted.......Carrie doesnt need to see all the negative stuff on her OWN FC

Yes I can understand. I'm very glad that they deleted it. It's hard to believe real fans would actually post stuff like that for her to read.

allirishgirl

Yes I can understand. I'm very glad that they deleted it. It's hard to believe real fans would actually post stuff like that for her to read.

i was mad cos i logged out & when i logged back in they were gone! i wanted to see what kind of stupid stuff got posted! Then i thought about Carrie reading them