Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this good or bad?

twaintrain

I went to Wal-Mart this morning before work to buy "Blown Away" and they only had 2 copies at 7:30! I just can't imagine that many copies being sold before 8 am on the day it's released so I'm worried they didn't order very many. I didn't check under her name, I just went to the new releases. But I saw they had out her other CDs. Hopefully they will stock more!

Anyone else see anything like this?

Louisa

I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. Hopefully it's good and it means that people are buying the album.

countryfan2006

Yeah i agree they are going to put more out :) I'm getting mine (Blown Away) cd today when it arrives here in the mail.

Louisa

I'm envious of those of you who already have the CD in your hands! My copy is yet to arrive! I was hoping to receive it today. :( Happy listening, guys!