Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jermaine Jones done on AI 11

thaifood

A fellow with outstanding warrants decides it's in his best interest to out himself in front of 20 million people by performing Live on TV. Now, we have to agree, we ain't dealing with Einstein here.

pklongbeach

Because he was arrested for a "violent" crime he would not have made the show if producers knew.
It's kind of sad in a way when you see someone start to have an improved life only to have their past come back to bite them.
But at the end of the day I believe we remain accountable for our actions in the peoples opinion regardless of what the coarts say.
So that is one reason to do right in this world, not because you might get in trouble but becuase it can ruin your life.
I have little pastience for people who repeatedly get hung up with the law.
so I do believe he got what was coming to him.
He never should have tried out. thats just the reality of facing his crimes.

Audra

if he thought that all of this wouldn't come back to haunt him, he was sadly mistaken....stuff like this don't stay out of the media forever, the way media is today, they can find a lot of dirt on so many people and they report it, he should have known it would come up...and lying about all of this too just makes it all worse for him and especially lying to producers of a top producing reality TV show, not the people you would really want to lie to about crime besides the police

Audra

Does AI not have a vetting process?!? Sheesh!

Background checks, anyone?!?

they do background checks, but this apparently slipped and the fact that Jermaine lied to police about his name so that made it easier for Jermaine to lie to the producers about it

thaifood

they do background checks, but this apparently slipped and the fact that Jermaine lied to police about his name so that made it easier for Jermaine to lie to the producers about it[/QUOTE]

And since he gave fake names it would make it more difficult to cross check.

supercarriefan

Clearly Jermaine didn't think things through lol. Why go on one of the biggest shows on television when you have outstanding warrants? And worse, why lie to the producers about it? The truth was bound to come out eventually. It's just sad that the show brought him back as an extra contestant in the semi-finals only to have to disqualify him a few weeks later.

Cathie Wynkoop

they do background checks, but this apparently slipped and the fact that Jermaine lied to police about his name so that made it easier for Jermaine to lie to the producers about it

It is kind of hard for me to believe that someone didn't see him on the auditions shows and not say something then. It had to come out now because AI thrives on drama IMHO. I don't get it.

After seeing the clip of him singing tonight, it sure is a darn shame!!

JB172

It is kind of hard for me to believe that someone didn't see him on the auditions shows and not say something then. It had to come out now because AI thrives on drama IMHO. I don't get it.

After seeing the clip of him singing tonight, it sure is a darn shame!!

The cops have better things to do than go looking for someone who has warrants for what he did, if they happen to come across him on a traffic stop then they will make the arrest on the warrant, if TMZ didn't get involved with the story about him and his dad then I doubt that any of the warrant info would have ever came out.

It isn't a shame when he is the one who put himself in that situation to begin with.