Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jessica Sanchez Thread

Naco1776

Nothing but singing (and gaming): “I really don’t do much besides sing,” she recently told U-T San Diego. “I sing every day and every night. When I have free time, I hang out with my family and friends. I love video games. I play Xbox a lot. I haven’t been playing lately, but before now, I was always on that thing.” (“Call of Duty” and “Halo” are her favorites.)

VOICING HER THANKS | UTSanDiego.com

Naco1776

“I've always been looking for constructive criticism from them because I want to always step up my game and perfect the next song that I'm doing, and they haven't been really giving me that. I'm actually glad that they gave me some because I know I'm not perfect. I need that to step up my game so hopefully if I'm here next week, I can do that, take their criticism and work on it,” she said.

Jessica Sanchez: I know I'm not perfect | ABS-CBN News

Avira

I think it is very likely that Jessica chooses a song never before picked by another contestant throughout any stage of the competition during this week.

lab

“I've always been looking for constructive criticism from them because I want to always step up my game and perfect the next song that I'm doing, and they haven't been really giving me that. I'm actually glad that they gave me some because I know I'm not perfect. I need that to step up my game so hopefully if I'm here next week, I can do that, take their criticism and work on it,” she said.

Jessica Sanchez: I know I'm not perfect | ABS-CBN News

WOW!!! "Apl.de.ap" is CAMPAIGING for Jessica. Go "Black Eyed Peas"!!!

supercarriefan

Jessica confirmed this week that she is signed to Interscope, and will be working on her album this summer. She said that the target release date is sometime in October.
She also confirmed that her tour set will showcase more of her urban side.