Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jodi from Big Brother tweeted me!!!! :))))

JB172

It will never happen because they are both pretty useless, but I would love to see either Jenn or Joe win the first HOH on Thursday to see who they would put up.

I just can't see Frank being able to avoid getting evicted first on Thursday.

supercarriefan

It will never happen because they are both pretty useless, but I would love to see either Jenn or Joe win the first HOH on Thursday to see who they would put up.

I just can't see Frank being able to avoid getting evicted first on Thursday.

I don't see how Frank can avoid it either, but he seems to be able to pull out a miracle every single time lol. If the producers build in a twist on Thursday to keep him, we'll know they've clearly fixed the game in his favor :p.
I would love to see Jenn get HOH. She is talking a big game right now, but I wonder what she would actually do if she had the power.
It's double eviction on Thursday again, isn't it? That should be good to stir things up lol.

JB172

I don't see how Frank can avoid it either, but he seems to be able to pull out a miracle every single time lol. If the producers build in a twist on Thursday to keep him, we'll know they've clearly fixed the game in his favor :p.
I would love to see Jenn get HOH. She is talking a big game right now, but I wonder what she would actually do if she had the power.
It's double eviction on Thursday again, isn't it? That should be good to stir things up lol.

Yeppers, Thursday is a double eviction.

Here is the results of the Veto ceremony for anyone who wants to be spoiled.

Big Brother 14 Spoilers: Week 8 Veto Ceremony Results | Big Brother 14