Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got the CD!!!!

CarrieCountryCareBear

CarrieBA.jpg

I went to my local music store today, and to my surpirse....they had stocked their shelves with Carrie's album!!!!!!

I did not listen to any of the clips....and let me tell you, I am BEYOND happy with this new album!

Early standouts for me are Two Black Cadillacs, Forever Changed, Blown Away, Wine After Whiskey, and One Way Ticket...

I will totally start to write my full album review soon :)

teesharky

uhoh the only bad thing about that is the sales wont count for next week's charts. the store screwed up though not you. lol

hopefully that is the only store that messed up like that. the chart week begins tuesday so all cds sold before then wont count in carries big debut sales week. hopefully it is just a glitch.

Kenny_Chisholm

Awesome. Glad you got it early. However as tee already mentioned, any cds sold within these few days prior to the official release date of May 1st will not be counted towards the first week sales.

AIgrl06

uhoh the only bad thing about that is the sales wont count for next week's charts. the store screwed up though not you. lol

hopefully that is the only store that messed up like that. the chart week begins tuesday so all cds sold before then wont count in carries big debut sales week. hopefully it is just a glitch.

The chart week begins Sunday. So if the store set it out after midnight it will count. :)

CarrieCountryCareBear

No worries everyone...I'll be sure to buy another when the chart week starts (you can never have too many Carrie Albums, right?)! Luckily this was the only one that was stocked "early" in the store :)

Cps235

Awesome! I would love to have a physical copy right about now! I'm getting tired of using the iTunes stream lol.

Louisa

Cool! You're so lucky to have the album already. I can't wait for my copies to arrive. (I'm still not keen on the blue disc. Oh well!) Thanks for posting. Happy listening! :)

Ju Damian

Wow, that's amazing for you! I wish I could have my own copy already, but I still have to wait a little more.
Have a great time listening to it :D

Lucky! I wish I would get mine - I know that it shipped out a few days ago, so I was hoping to get it yesterday (Saturday), but I didn't.

oldyfan

View attachment 28551

I went to my local music store today, and to my surpirse....they had stocked their shelves with Carrie's album!!!!!!

I did not listen to any of the clips....and let me tell you, I am BEYOND happy with this new album!

Early standouts for me are Two Black Cadillacs, Forever Changed, Blown Away, Wine After Whiskey, and One Way Ticket...

I will totally start to write my full album review soon :)

Im glad you were able to get your CD early. WOW you were able to wait for the CD, way more will power than I had! So glad it was worth the wait for you! :)

oldyfan

Lucky! I wish I would get mine - I know that it shipped out a few days ago, so I was hoping to get it yesterday (Saturday), but I didn't.

Me too! I ordered from the official site, and some copies from Amazon hoping I would get at least one early. So far nothing in the mail. They have all shipped, but if they don't get here before May first I also preordered on iTunes.

Zman312

I am pist of that I even bother to ordered from the official Carrie site (they shipped it but I still didn't get it) because I didn't even recieved mine. I still haven't recieved my 2nd year package (it will be my 3rd year this may...lol, but I emailed them and it turns out they had the wrong address! They are sending me one, I don't know when to expect it.) I am just upset bc I paid more than Amazon pricing hoping I woukld get it couple of days early!!!

I also pre-order from Itunes but I want a physical copy bc I love holding a CD while I listen to it, I am old school...lol!!!