Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Katie Armiger- Better in a black dress Era...

tcnole1

I'm loving the new single from Katie Armiger "Better in a black dress". It is from her new CD which won't be out until next January, but I think this single might help Katie breakthrough to mainstream country. She's on a small independent label, so she doesn't get much publicity or radio play, but I think she has a really strong voice. Check out the video for "Better in a black dress" and let me know what you think: Jamplify - Amplify your fanbase

supercarriefan

I like Katie a lot. I always have. I love this song, and really hope that it charts well for her. IMO, this is the best song she's released yet.

tcnole1

Thanks for commenting. I agree, I think this is probably Katie's best work so far. It's really fun to find a new artist and follow them as they make their way through the music business :) I just joined a contest to to meet Katie and get a private acoustic show on her tour bus. It would be great if you could click on the link to her video. Every click helps me get closer to meeting Katie. Jamplify - Amplify your fanbase Thanks :)

I like Katie a lot. I always have. I love this song, and really hope that it charts well for her. IMO, this is the best song she's released yet.

supercarriefan

Thanks for commenting. I agree, I think this is probably Katie's best work so far. It's really fun to find a new artist and follow them as they make their way through the music business :) I just joined a contest to to meet Katie and get a private acoustic show on her tour bus. It would be great if you could click on the link to her video. Every click helps me get closer to meeting Katie. Jamplify - Amplify your fanbase Thanks :)

I clicked the link to help you out. Is that you in first in the rankings? I hope you get the acoustic show. That would be a fun experience. If you win, be sure to come back and tell us all about it :).

tcnole1

Thanks so much for helping out! Yes, I am in the lead so far but the contest lasts for 2 weeks, so there is a long way to go lol... I'll definitely update everyone if I win, I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to attend a show and meet Katie. Thanks again for clicking the link.

I clicked the link to help you out. Is that you in first in the rankings? I hope you get the acoustic show. That would be a fun experience. If you win, be sure to come back and tell us all about it :).

rainbow1

^That's such a darn shame! I'm not real familiar with her music, is she singing and recording today? What a fight, the girls have in Country music.....if it's not this, it's trying to get on the RADIO!!!

txacar

^That's such a darn shame! I'm not real familiar with her music, is she singing and recording today? What a fight, the girls have in Country music.....if it's not this, it's trying to get on the RADIO!!!

Guess she is just getting her arms around this, but she sounds OK. This is on her instagram:

• katiearmiger When Fox reached out and asked if I’d do an interview, I honestly was pretty hesitant. I didn’t know if there was anything more that people would want to hear from me, or frankly what I was even allowed to say.
    The last few years have been very tough. Not just legally, but personally. Coming to terms with the fact that I was harassed and assaulted in the industry. Having close industry friends that I thought were lifelong that suddenly wouldn’t return my calls. Being victim shamed simply for sharing parts of my truth and my story.
    I’m good now. I’ve been writing, going to school, and I’ve figured it out as best I can. I can only hope that more men and women eventually feel safe enough to speak out.

lolita55

I can only hope that more men and women eventually feel safe enough to speak out.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/LIST][/QUOTE]

I hope they do as well. I also think her story would get more traction if male victims would come out as well.